Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Phone, Tanning, and Dinner/Movies with Kristan!

Hey ladies! Hope you all are having a great weekend! Friday I spent most of my day just relaxing since I have been so busy with school this week. On Friday I did go and get a new phone though! My old phone was staring to fall apart....perfect timing because I was ready for an upgrade! I'm not the most tech savvy person so I did not get an iPhone but I got the Chocolate Touch! I love it...it's a touch screen so I'm going to have to get used to it!

Here it is....it was completely FREE too because of my upgrade!
Friday night I rented Did You Hear About the Morgans with Sarah Jessica Parker and Hugh Grant. It was really cute!
Yesterday I went to the pool at my apartment with my cousin Caitlin and few other people. I need to get a tan! My 23rd birthday is coming up in a few weeks...I'm thinking about going to our apartment's tanning bed for about 2 weeks so I can get a base tan. I'm scared of tanning beds though but 2 weeks shouldn't be that bad.Last night Kristan and I went to dinner/see a movie. We went and watched The Bounty Hunter with Jennifer Aniston! It was cute! Have y'all seen it yet?!
After the movies we went to Rockwells for Kristan's friends birthday.
Poor Kristan had to drink water since she is on a new diet where she can have no carbs for a week or two! :) You can do it Kristan!
Have a great Sunday! Can't believe March is almost over! So excited for April because it's my birthday month and I will be DONE with school forever (except for student teaching)!

12 comments:

capperson said...

it looks like you had a lot of fun! Cute pics!

I need to go to the tanning bed too, but I would just burn :(

Elizabeth said...

I love your new phone!!! how fun for you!!!! I also like to have some color too. It's always a must! :-)

Ashlee said...

Hi Christa!! I'm so glad you stopped by and said hello on our blog. I will have to follow your blog now. I have a few cousins and some friends who go to school in college station.

My mom, sis and I just went and saw the bounty hunter this past week and we LOVED it. SO FUNNY!!

Hope you have a great week!!

Heather said...

I want to see the Bounty Hunter! It looks sooo funny!

Lana said...

I have not seen The Bounty Hunter, but I want to! It looks so cute!! Looks like you had a great weekend!

Kelley said...

I haven't seen the Bounty Hunter, yet. I am little behind on my movies. Kid movies I am up to date on. Ha! I know you are excited for April. Finishing school and having a birthday is great!

Kelsey Claire said...

I feel you about the whole tanning thing. I need one so bad, but am trying to keep myself out of the tanning beds. We will see how that goes!

Unknown said...

please dont go to the tanning bed its really not worth it... why dont you just use a cream tanner? do you really want to risk cancer for a little brownish tinge to your skin?

and as for kristens diet, i hope shes being really careful cutting out carbs, its been proven to be really bad for your body.

anyway not trying to be negative nancy over here...

i cant wait to see bounty hunter =)

and the new phone looks very nice indeed.

xx

Jordan said...

April is my Birthday month as well! Sounds like you had a good weekend :-)

RN Mama said...

I have not heard of either of those movies you mentioned! I'm totally in the dark:)

I can't believe your cousin was drinking water, good for her though!

Tales from the Trails said...

Cute phone. Especially when it is free!!!

I think you can use a tanning bed to your need. You don't have to be an Oompa loompa. I am not afraid to start at 7 minutes instead of 20!

Can't wait to see those movies. They look so cute.

Jules said...

It sounds like you had a nice weekend and I love the new phone! Getting new gadgets is so fun. Both movies look really cute and I’m glad you liked them.

It’s so funny, because I leave for vacation in a few weeks and have been trying to get a base tan too. I’m guilty of hopping in the tanning bed. I swear I’ll stop after I get some color ;)