Thursday, July 16, 2009

College Station Trip

Well I passed my first calculus test! Woo hoo! I am so happy my teacher gave us a review before our test or I really do not think I would of done as well. My teacher said that this past test was just hard algebra and we haven't even got into calculus yet. Uhhh!!! So this week I may have to buy this book.....Ha!
This afternoon after class I made a trip to College Station to take care of a few things. I have missed my apartment! Tonight I met my A&M friends Kristan and Michal for dinner at Los Cuscos....it was yummy! I am so glad Michal got to make it! She had knee replacement surgery about a month ago so she is finally starting to get to go out! I'm staying at my apartment tonight and in the morning I am going to head back to Magnolia. Here are a few pics from our evening!

Me and Kristan!

Me, Kristan, and Michal
Kristan came back to College Station this past week to start working before schools starts back up. Her little brother who is thirteen decided to come stay with her this week. I'm sure he just loved hanging out with us at dinner tongiht. I'm sure we bored him to death. Ha!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!!!

2 comments:

SassyCassie said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Have I told you I miss you? It is too quiet around here!! I don't like it!!