Christa, You are so sweet. Thank you for your prayers... they are still so needed and much appreciated. I still tell the boys about how I used to watch you and the other girls after school. How can you be old enough to take Calculus... that means I am REALLY old. I pray your calculus exam went well:) Miss you too:) God's Peace<>< Sara... you can call me Sara now... you are an adult:) I bet that would feel sort of funny though???
Hey y'all! I am a twenty-something girl from Houston, TX. I graduated in December of 2010 from Texas A&M University with a degree in Education. This coming school year (2012-2013), will be my first year as a classroom teacher and I am so excited that I will be teaching 1st grade! This blog journals my everyday life. Thank you much for visiting and feel free to follow me! :)
1 comment:
Christa,
You are so sweet. Thank you for your prayers... they are still so needed and much appreciated. I still tell the boys about how I used to watch you and the other girls after school. How can you be old enough to take Calculus... that means I am REALLY old. I pray your calculus exam went well:)
Miss you too:) God's Peace<><
Sara... you can call me Sara now... you are an adult:) I bet that would feel sort of funny though???
Post a Comment