Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas and Graduation Stuff!

 Last Saturday I went home for the night to help my dad put up our Christmas tree! We always get a real tree! We went to a local garden store to buy it this year....I'm sure the workers there thought we were crazy...it took us forever to pick out the perfect tree (even though every tree looks the same), ha!


 I have been busy all week shopping and wrapping Christmas gifts (wrapping is not one of specialties). Monday evening my cousin Caitlin and I went over to our friend Kristan's house to exchange Christmas gifts! I just love the leopard watch and key chain Kristan gave me!



I'm graduating this coming Saturday from A&M! I'm so excited! I went to campus today to pick up my cap/gown! Afterwards, I headed over to Hobby Lobby to get stuff to decorate my cap! Here is a little sneak peek....


Do you like it?! I love all the teacher stickers! As of Saturday afternoon I will be a college graduate!

Hope y'all have a great rest of the week! : )

14 comments:

Kelsey said...

Love you tree! Congrats on graduating on saturday exciting! And I'm the same about wrapping I like but mine never seem to look that pretty ha!

Lindsey said...

Congrats! Such a special time. I look forward to hearing all about it!

Leslie said...

Love your tree! And that leopard watch is precious!
Congratulations on graduating saturday! That's so exciting! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on graduation!

Tales from the Trails said...

Congratulations on graduation. Love the hat!!

RN Mama said...

That leopard print watch is so YOU:)

Your hat looks wonderful, I've never seen them decorated before!

Kelsey Claire said...

Love the leopard watch! So cute. I hope someone hires you!

Heather said...

Cute cap decorations =). I wish I would have decorated my cap for graduation, oh well!

Lori said...

Congrats on graduating soon! Your cap turned out perfect! Love the 'hire me'!

Sarah said...

yay congrats on graduating I graduate in May and I am SOOO excited so I'm sure you are :)

Kelley said...

Congratulations on your graduation! That is so awesome!

Lana said...

I love your cap decorations! That is SOOOO cute! I wish I had done that when I graduated!

Ashley + Zachary said...

Beautiful tree... and I LOVE your cap! Super cute and teacherish! :) Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the cap! Very cute!