Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas 2010 Nester Tour Of Homes


Welcome to my home!

One of my favorite things about Christmas is putting up all of my Christmas decorations! I'm a student at Texas A&M (almost former student) and living on my own....so I have enjoyed getting to decorate my own place! Hope you enjoy the tour! 

My little Christmas tree I bought this year at Target!

Oh Christmas Tree!


I bought these little glass presents last year at Hobby Lobby!

Cute cheap idea! I bought these ornament balls in the dollar spot at Target and put them in an old flower vase!

My new Christmas candle! Smells SO good!

My cute stocking my aunt made me!


Thank you for stopping by....
Merry Christmas!

15 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute decorations! Love the stocking!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

hey girl! I'm new to your blog but it is ADORABLE! love your christmas decorations and all your leopard print..I'm obsessed with zebra print! haha :) I'm now a follower of your super cutie blog!

Anonymous said...

Yankee candles are amazing. I spent an hour in the store this weekend smelling just about every one and arguing with my friends over which on was the best. My favorite was the Christmas Cupcake haha. So good.

Cute blog :) following you!

Anonymous said...

I know this post is dedicated to your Christmas decorations but I cannot get past your fabulous leopard print rug! Where did you find it?

Rebekah said...

I love your decorations. Everything is just too cute!

Michal Renee said...

I miss being able to decorate my apartment for Christmas. I'm going to go crazy for Christmas next year at our new place in Bryan :) Everything looks so cute!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Seriously LOVE the stocking! All your decorations are cute. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Blessed Beyond said...

Love the decorations! All so cute!

Heather said...

Cute decorations!!! I think your apartment is so cute!

Lana said...

I love putting ornaments in vases! It's such a cute and inexspensive way to decorate!

RN Mama said...

I love your little tree! The ornament colors on it seem perfect for you:)

Annie said...

your place is so cute and all the decor looks wonderful! :) love it all!!!

Amanda Money said...

Hey, I'm new to your blog but I loved looking at your Christmas Decorations. I love leopard print Christmas things too! Check out my blog at jordanandamandam.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Very nice - thanks for sharing :)