Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Few More Fall Decorations!

Hope y'all are having a great weekend! I have been doing lesson plans ALL weekend. I feel like that is all what I EVER do! This coming week is my last week of full responsibility for awhile....it will be nice to have a little break! Last night I finished decorating for Fall/Halloween. I love decorating....it's so much fun!!

I bought most of this stuff from Hobby Lobby and Target! 

I put this little fall flower ring and candle on my coffee table....


Trick or Treat!

I put this wooden pumpkin and cornucopia on my bakers rack in my living room...

Paula Deen's Pumpkin Roll Cake Candle! I LOVE candles!

I love this little pumpkin I bought at Hobby Lobby!

This is hanging on a door in my kitchen...

Do y'all decorate for Fall/Halloween???

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love all of your fall stuff!

Sadly, I don't decorate for fall. I've never gotten into it. I love looking at homes that do, but I just don't do it myself!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

LOVE all your fall decorations! I still need to get mine out of the attic.

Kelley said...

I love your fall stuff. I decorate quite a bit for fall. Right now I have my hands full and haven't done a lot.

RN Mama said...

I'm loving all your decorations! I really need to get to Hobby Lobby one of these days!

Good luck with your lesson plans!

Lindsey said...

Fall candles are the BEST!!

Lindsey said...

i love your decorations! doesn't the scent of fall candles instantly get you in the mood to decorate?!

Heather said...

I love all your cute fall decorations! Target & Hobby Lobby always have the best seasonal stuff!

Erin W said...

Yes I do! I love everything about Fall! Right now I am all about making my own Fall decor. SO FUN!