Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dressing Up, Cocktails, & SATC 2 = Best Girls Night Ever!

In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothing you can't do, now your in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you, let's hear it for New York
New York, New York

Last night us girls all went out for cocktails and to see Sex and the City 2! We all dressed up in dresses just like Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha would do! We first went to Olive Garden for Italian food and drinks! Our waiter was wondering what the special occasion was, ha!  Here are some pictures of our evening!
Cait, Me, and Kristan outside Olive Garden
 Me and Kailee
CHEERS!
 Now Showing....
 Me and Kailee in the theater waiting for it start!
We had a FABULOUS time! I was excited that Kristan and Kailee got to come down! :) I loved the movie but I think I liked the first one better! I wanted to see the girls life more in New York City not the Middle East. What did y'all think?!

15 comments:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

What a fun night! I am going to go see SATC 2 with my sister is a couple weeks. I cannot wait!

Rebekah said...

I love getting drinks with friends! I loved SATC 2, but I liked the first one better. Not to say that SATC 2 wasn't good!

KimberlyMDavis said...

Girls Nights are the best! Your post made me want to plan a Girls Weekend with my Best Friends.

Lindsey said...

Cute dress! I think I am going to wait for it to come out on DVD to see it. I heard it is long and not as good as the first one.

RN Mama said...

Sounds fun! I love your dress, so fabulous!

Lana said...

How fun!! I haven't seen the movie, but I want to!

Jordan said...

Love that you guys dressed up!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love all the dresses!

erica said...

gorgeous dress!

xo

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time - it makes me want to do the real thing and take a girls trip to NY that would include your mother and your favorite aunts!

Nicole said...

Looks like fun! I love the Olive Garden =D I've never seen SATC! Maybe after it comes out I will rent them both.

Happy Weekend.

Heather said...

Sounds like a fun night :).

dreaming in pink and green said...

Love your dress! where did you get it from?

Laura and Ryan said...

Sounds like a blast! I can't wait to see the movie...

Anonymous said...

You guys are adorable! I saw the movie on Saturday and was actually disappointed. I felt like the first one was waaay better and had more depth. This one was kind of superficial and I didn't feel like it represented the show very well. That said, I'll be buying it anyway, because I love the show and I can't help myself!