Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Friday!


1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?

I'm still in college and about to graduate in December SOOO I hope I don't want to change my major! Ha! I'm really excited to be majoring in Interdisciplinary Studies and becoming certified to teach grades Pre-K through 6th through Texas A&M! 


2. What do you love most about your home? 

What I love most about my apartment is the living room! I love all my leopard decorations and I recently painted it! 

 

 3. What types of books do you like to read (if you read at all)?

I'm sure y'all all know this answer. I love chic literature such as books written by Emily Giffin. However, I also like suspenseful books. 


4. What is the grossest thing you have ever eaten? 

Squid!!! For my birthday one year I ordered calamari when I thought I was ordering crawfish (I do not know how I got the two mixed up). Ha! It was totally disgusting!!

5. If you had to be a character on a TV show who would you be?

Definitely Rachel Green on Friends. Love her!



 Happy Friday y'all! Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday to you too! Yaya!
I haven't read Emily Griffin but everyone is blogging about her and her books. I am going to have to check them out...I picked Rachel too...Good pick! hehe!

Have a Blessed Day!

Monica

Anonymous said...

great answers, i love rachel!! and your living room is SO cute :))

Amanda said...

Rachel is adorable!! I thought about using her for my answer, too. =] And your living room is adorable!

Jealous that your getting ur certification ec-6! When I was there, they didn't have that option! (I graduated in '08)

Melissa said...

I LOVE your living room - too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your upcoming graduation. Your living room is so cute! Squid=gross!

Eden Angel said...

I can't believe you hate calamari. I actually LOVE it! Good luck on your studies x

Jenn W said...

Hey! i'm a new reader... and a new blogger :)
I love your living room..looks so fun!

Anonymous said...

Can't go wrong with Emily Giffin. <3

Kelsey Claire said...

Ummm can I move in with you?

Heather said...

I love your living room...you definately have a knack for decorating :).

Laura and Ryan said...

I love your living room! Super cute :)