T.G.I.F!!!!!
It's been a long week! Yesterday afternoon I treated myself to getting a pedicure! I needed a pedicure BAD! I was a little embarrassed! The oriental lady who was giving me one said, "ohhh it's been awhile....your toenails are long". Ha!
After my pedicure I went and got Freebirds. Love their burritos! When I got home I watched some American Idol and crashed! Do y'all have a favorite this season yet? I don't but I'm sure in the next couple weeks I will! I cannot believe that one girl with the curly hair got kicked off last night!
This weekend I have two lesson plans and a project to work on! And then next Friday starts my Spring Break! Yay! I'm countin' down! Have a great weekend!
After my pedicure I went and got Freebirds. Love their burritos! When I got home I watched some American Idol and crashed! Do y'all have a favorite this season yet? I don't but I'm sure in the next couple weeks I will! I cannot believe that one girl with the curly hair got kicked off last night!
This weekend I have two lesson plans and a project to work on! And then next Friday starts my Spring Break! Yay! I'm countin' down! Have a great weekend!






10 comments:
I LOVE freebirds!!!! The biggest burritos ever HA! Wish I lived closer to eat there.
I like Krystal Bowersox (spelling?) she's not the cutest but she can sing! I like the girl who played the piano the other night too.
I like Big Mike too!
No favs yet, but maybe soon.
I'm so jealous of your pedicure! Don't you love it when the nail people comment on your nails? Last summer I got a manicure and the lady kept saying over and over "oh, your cuticles!"
Are you going anywhere for spring break??
Oh man - As soon as this 1/2 is done with getting a pedicure is TOP priority. You can't get them when you are training :(
FREEBIRDS!! Love! Do you ever get their nachos?! They are a.m.a.z.i.n.g.!!!
im getting a (much needed) pedi tomorrow! and i TOO am a fan of AI (and freebirds for that matter!) and my fav (because a girl i work with is friends with his mom!) is alex lambert. he's such a doll and really DOES sing amazingly!
happy weekend!
I need a pedicure too! It's been forever!
I love getting pedicures! It's been too long since I had one! I think I'm the only one whoI hasn't been watching American Idol this season!
Girl, I need a pedicure in the worst way!! Hope your Friday has been great!
I just wanted to let you know I have a new blog address.
www.alwayslindsey.blogspot.com
Hope you have a great weekend!
Christa! I am so happy you found my BLOG! I will have to keep up with you. I love following teachers too! It is the greatest profession! You are going to LOVE it! I am so jealous you got a pedicure! I am due up for one too! Have a great weekend!
I think the problem really was her song choice. She picked like a creed song right? But I felt her fans probably weren't fans of the song she picked. And people who like that songs, probably weren't big fans of her.
Post a Comment