Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting to know YOU Sunday!

This weekend I'm participating in "Getting to know YOU Sunday" again!

Here are the questions....

1. Are you more of a talker or listener?

Definitely more of a listener!

2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?

Underwire. I don't wanna start sagging in my 20's! However, here lately I have been wearing my sports bra more often...I need to stop that!

3. I wish I was....

On summer vacay!! A little over a month to go! :)

4. The Academy Awards are on tonight...will you watch?


I will prob have it on in the background. I have too much homework to do to sit in front of the TV for 3 1/2 hours! I will def watch the red carpet though!

5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?


Depends...sometimes before sometimes after.

6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean the toilet?

Um...that's a tough one! Depends on how many dishes there are! At my apartment I would say do the dishes but back home def clean the toilet! :) Ha!

7. How much did you weight at birth?

7 pounds and 9 ounces. Born April 24th!

8. If you could only buy one thing for the Summer/Spring season....what would it be?


New bathing suit!

Go over here to play along too!!
Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that little survey! It is really cute! Thanks for your sweet note!

Lana said...

Hope you have a great Sunday!

Tiffany said...

thanks for stopping by! i'll be sure to become a follower!

RN Mama said...

Hey, Target has their bathing suits on sale for $14/piece this week! I just got the cutest brown and white polka dot one!

Jennie said...

Have a great week! :)

Ashley + Zachary said...

What a fun survey! We have the same birthday! :)