Saturday, May 2, 2009

Girls Night...Dinner and Movies!

Yesterday I had a massage at Texas A&M's REC center. It was soo nice! I have been so tense lately with classes and stuff. Since I am a student at A&M an hour only cost 45 dollars which is pretty reasonable. I have been to a couple other massage places in the past few years and an hour is usually like 65 dollars. Afterwards, I came back and cleaned my WHOLE apartment....I felt so productive! As I was cleaning I accidentally dropped a thumb tack in my kitchen and I couldn't find it on the ground. I thought maybe it went down the sink or something. Well....about 5 minutes later I feel something go right through my heel...I stepped on the thumb tack! It hurt soo bad. I did not want to pull it out but I knew I had too. Ouch! Later that night we had a girls night and went to Olive Garden to eat. I love there bread sticks and salad!! Afterwards we went an saw Ghosts of my Girlfriend's Past with Matthew Mcconaughey and Jennifer Gardner. It was so cute! Here are some pictures at Olive Garden...

The Girls!
M e and Baby Cait
Me and Kristan

No comments: