Wednesday, July 18, 2012

River Trip, Good-bye Friends, and Dad's Birthday!

It's been awhile since I've last posted! This past weekend I went to San Antonio to float the Guadalupe River! My cousin rented a house that was right on the river....we had a fun time! It was really relaxing. Here are some pictures of our trip!

My friend Kristan and I had fun taking pictures out on the balcony! : )



the view! So pretty!


The Girls
Excuse the way I look - I was roughin' it for the weekend!

Today, I had my new hire meeting. I cannot believe that school starts in a little over a month! I'm getting really excited/anxious. I can't wait to get into my classroom and start decorating. After my meeting, I stopped by Lakeshore and bought this "Welcome" sign for my room!


The other day I made this poster to hang on my wall/door. Can you believe how crafty I'm getting? Haha! My mentor from student teaching had her students sing this song at the end of each day! I thought it was a cute idea.


Today is also my Dad's birthday! We took him out to Pappadeaux tonight to celebrate! 


4 comments:

Johannah Sirois said...

Looks like you had a good time!!! And I love the classrom decor! Super cute! =)

Jen S. said...

Hi Christa!
Glad you had a fun get-a-way!

Your classroom will look great I am sure!

Happy Birthday to you Dad! :)

Jen S. said...

OOPS...I meant your Dad!

Lana said...

Love the class decor! And I love the song, too cute! Looks like you had a fun get-a-way. Beautiful view!