Sunday, January 15, 2012

I LOVE Three Day Weekends!

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend! I ♥ three day weekends. Friday night we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and then went to the movies to see New Year's Eve. I dozed in and out during the movie....I felt kinda bad. I'm glad it wasn't our first date! Haha! : ) Next time, I know not to go to a 10:00 p.m. showing after working all week!


Friday afternoon we had our first weigh in at school for our Biggest Loser competition! I have been pretty good about working out and eating healthy this past week.  I have lost THREE pounds since last weekend! I haven't done too good this weekend so I hope I haven't gained it all back. I'm going to try to go to the gym everyday this week! We weigh in again this coming Friday. Hopefully, I will have lost a couple more pounds by then!

This afternoon we watched the Houston Texans playoff game against the Ravens! Kyle is a HUGE Texans fan. I'm more of a college football fan but I have had fun watching the Texans in the playoffs! : ) Houston ended up losing today but they have had a good season! It was the first time for them to ever be in the playoffs.


I'm at my parents house tonight because tomorrow I'm meeting with a principal at an elementary school nearby. She has offered to help me with my interviewing skills and talk with me about my future career plans. I thought that was really nice of her. : ) I will let you know how it goes!

Have a great Monday!!

No comments: