Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend in Dallas!!!!!

Friday afternoon my cousin Caitlin, her boyfriend Matt, my friend Kristan, and I left for Dallas to go the Texas A&M v.s. Arkansas Razorback game! The game was in the new Dallas Cowboys stadium so that was fun! My cousin Jared (Cait's bro) is a law student at SMU so he let us stay at his apartment! When we got there around 8:00 that night we were starving so we went with Jared, his girlfriend Sarah, and his friend to this Mexican restaurant called The Blue Goose....it was really good!

Caitlin and Matt

Excuse the way I look....I look terrible every Friday night from working all week!

Later that night we went into Uptown for drinks. Uptown was SOO nice! I love the night life in Dallas....very classy. I think I may wanna move there! ; )



Saturday was GAME DAY! We left Dallas pretty early to head to Arlington to go tailgating! We had a fun time tailgating before the game...it was pretty hot though!

Caitlin, Me, Kristan, and Sarah

GiG' Em AGGIES!!!!

Me and Kristan
 

Cait and Matt

Jared and Sarah

 Us girls in the stadium

Texas Aggies!
 

 

I love the Dallas Cowboys stadium...it is so nice! The game was a lot of fun but unfortunately we lost! : ( After the game it took us FOREVER to catch a cab back to downtown. The game was over probably around 6:00 and we did not catch a cab until like 8:00! The traffic was terrible too!

Waiting patiently for the cab!


When we got back into Dallas we had dinner at this little Italian place. We were SOOO tired that we decided not to go out again. We were all asleep by 11:30! I know....LAME! Ha! We had a great weekend even though the Aggies lost! 

I'm going to be so tired tomorrow! The kids are off tomorrow but not the teachers! :( At least I will have the whole day to plan for this week!


Hope y'all had a good weekend too!!!

8 comments:

Lana said...

Great pictures! I bet that was fun going to the Dallas Cowboys stadium! How fun!

Tales from the Trails said...

Looks like a great time except for the loss, ugh.
Yeah to a 4 day week with the kiddos!!

Lindsey said...

Glad you had a good time at the game! Your dress was really cute!

RN Mama said...

Looks like so much fun! I always love your pictures:)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a fun time up here in Dallas. I just love your game dress!

Anonymous said...

My first time stopping by, your blog is adorable!!

Jes said...

Great Pics - Looks like ya'll had a blast. Hate I haven't been keeping up with everything going on - but things seem to be going great! Have a wonderful week!

Heather said...

What a great weekend!! You Aggie girls look cute!