Monday, October 11, 2010

I WISH...............

 Every week could be like this!  ; ) 

Why can't every week be like this?! Today the kids were off from school since it was Columbus Day. However, the teachers had to go. I didn't have to be there until 7:30 this morning so I slept in a little bit. My mentor teacher took the day off so I just spent the day typing up my lessons on her computer. I wasn't able to plan at all this weekend since I was in Dallas so it actually worked out pretty good! I got just about everything done! I finished my first ten consecutive days of full responsibility last week so this week I'm back down to teaching two lessons per day. In about three weeks I'm back on for my last ten consecutive days of full responsibility.

I left school early since I finished early. I've been craving sweets lately so I went to this little yogurt place in town called Spoons. It was so good! They have tons of toppings! I put blackberries, raspberries, snickers, and gummy bears on top of my yogurt! Do y'all have any yogurt places near you that you like?



When I got home I took a nice long nap! It was SOOO nice! I was exhausted after this weekend! It's just good to know that I'm already prepared for this week so I won't have much planning to do. I wish the kids we off every Monday....I think I could get A LOT more done!

Hope you had a great day! Where y'all off today?

7 comments:

Jenn W said...

HA... 7:30= sleepin in. i feel bad for ya but i'm glad you enjoyed your day.
that yogurt looks delicious. unfortunately we dont have anything like that around here...hmph

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

I love Frozen yogurt. We have a couple places near us, my favorite one is a place called 32 Degrees. It is awesome!

Miranda said...

I TAGGED YOU ON MY BLOG FOR A LITTLE GETTING TO KNOW YOU POST! :-) GO CHECK IT OUT!

Kelley said...

We had school today. I would have loved having the day off though.

Jes said...

Gotta love frozen yogurt! That looks super Yummy!

Annie said...

i have had a major sweet tooth lately as well!! ;)
i wish we had a fun yogurt place like that around here...looks and sounds SO yummy!!!!

Lindsey said...

Oh man! That looks DELISH! I have a sweet tooth today and been doing all I can not to eat anything too bad! ha ha! My hubby has some football shaped brownies in the pantry and I'm trying to avoid them! ha ha