I'm so excited about the topic this week for Top 2 Tuesday! I love everything about Fall!
My Top 2 Favorite Things About Fall:
1. The Beautiful Leaves!
2. Halloween. I LOVE dressing up for Halloween. I have so much fun doing it! Last year I was a 50's housewife...here is a picture!
Some other favorites about Fall:
-Decorating
- The cooler weather
-Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks
- Football season
-Fall candles
- Leaves burning
-Pumpkins
- Thanksgiving Dinner
What do you like about Fall?
I'm crossing my fingers that we get out of school a little early today due to the tropical storm! ; ) We are supposed to get a lot of rain and wind today. I doubt they will let us out early though!









9 comments:
I love your blog!!! My office is decorated in hot pink and zebra print. Cute post.
i just LOVE everything about fall! :)
cute pic of you!
i wish we could get out of work for insane winds as well, i'm all the way in MN and the winds are 50 mph, almost blew over this morning ;)
I love fall! I'm a big fan of leaves too. I'm ready for cooler weather!
I LOVE fall, too! I'm so ready for cooler weather!
The leaves during fall are so beautiful, I love all your picks :).
Fall is my favorite season! The leaves and warm cozy foods are my favorite parts:)
I adore Fall. & Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. My favorite fall thing is any and all things pumpkin! Starbucks bringing back Pumpkin Spice is glorious!
you look soooo cute in your costume!!!!
I LOVE FALL LEAVES TOO!!!!
Fall is the best time of year!!! = )))
Post a Comment