Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

Today is my ONE YEAR blogiversary! I can't believe I have kept this blog up for a year! I really have enjoyed it...it's a great way to record memories!
I was wondering who all reads my blog?!?! I would love to get to know all of my readers, even if you are a lurker! So if you can post a comment and introduce yourself! You can post under anonymous if you do not have a blog/account. I would also love to know what country/state your from....to make it more fun!

Thanks for reading for over a year! ;)

25 comments:

Nonnas News said...

Happy Blogiversary!! Please tell Caitlin hello from Mt.Vernon!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Hey there! I'm a semi-lurker coming out of the closet. I'm Jessica from Acting Adult and I live in Missouri. :) I've enjoyed reading yoru blog the past few months - keep up the good work!

Jordan said...

Happy Bloggiversary! I'm Jordan & I'm from MI! I'm also going to school to become a teacher, just changed my major! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! I'm Shanna from Arkansas...you know I read your blog! And I graduate from nursing school in 80 days!

RN Mama said...

Happy Blogiversary Christa! Yours was one of the very first blogs I started following:)

Obviously I'm not a lurker...but I'm from Michigan, even though I think you may have already known that!

Ashley said...

Happy Blogiversary! I always look forward to checking out your posts.
XO

Jalysia said...

"Hi" I'm Jalysia from Manitoba, Canada!
Congrats on 1 year of great blogs!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Kubin's said...

Hey! You know I read your blog. I love it! Happy Blogiversary!!
From Ennis TX
Christie

Jes said...

Happy Blogiversary! I'm celebrating my 100th Post. I'm Jessica, and I'm living in Savannah,GA going to college. Absolutely love reading your blog.

Neely said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!!

Taylor said...

Congrats on having your blog for 1 year. Taylor from North Carolina

Lana said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Tales from the Trails said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!

The Dimino's said...

Happy Blogiversary!! I am Crystal and I live in East Texas! I found your blog not to long ago and I enjoy your posts!!

Junkie Junkeldorf said...

Birthday cake is my favorite but I'm pretty sure I'd love blogiversary cake just as much. Congratulations!

I saw you on Texas Blogging Gals and wanted to stop by and say howdy. I love meeting other Texans and Christians.

Blessings,
Necel from the Old House in Texas

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Happy 1st! I love reading your blog and I am pretty sure you know who I am! :) Hope you stayed warm in CS today!

Michal Renee said...

Happy Blogiversary! Thanks for getting me into it too! Reading your blog makes my day lol :) Oh, and you know me lol. See ya tomorrow!

Ashley said...

YAY!!! Happy Anniversary! So glad you blog girlfriend! ;)

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

Yaaaay! Happy ONE year!

KW said...

happy blog-i-versary to YOU! how fun!

um, i'm from dallas, texas missy :) and i DO love your blog!

capperson said...

Hi, I am Carie from Georgia and I love reading your blog :)

Happy Blogiversary!

Heather said...

You know who I am :).

Happy Blog Anniversary!!

Nicole said...

Yaya! Happy bday to your blog! I love reading it =D

Andrea said...

Happy Blogiversary! Wow, ya'll got a lot of snow! Eat some cake for me!