I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Wednesday afternoon we had a little baking party over at my friend Kristan's. Kristan and Caitlin made some yummy desserts and I made green bean bundles (with the help of Kristan). Ha! We wrapped green beans in bacon then poured melted butter and brown sugar on top. They were so good! Wednesday night my parents, cousin Jared, and Aunt all came in for Thanksgiving. We decided to go out to Northgate Wednesday evening, even my dad!
My mom and Aunt Tina took us all to Northgate. They LOVE playing jokes...whenever we got into the car this is what we found!
They had rollers in their hair, face cream, and robes on! They even went through the McDonald's Drive Thru window like this!!We were SO embarrassed! Ha!
Here are a few pictures from our evening....

Caitlin and Jared

My dad and I

Caitlin and her boyfriend Matt

We had a great time! I will post later this weekend about Thanksgiving Day, tailgating, and the game....the Aggies played SO hard yesterday!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!






9 comments:
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
looks like fun!
happy thanksgiving!!
So glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! how funny your mom and aunt went out with rollers and face cream!! Good times, love the pictures!!
How fun! I bet your Mom and Aunt are great to be around!
Looks like a great evening! I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! XO
Your Mom and Aunt are too funny!
Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Ha, that is way too funny about your Mom and Aunt! I take it they didn't go out with you? Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!
Haha-your mom and aunt sound like so much fun!
Haha, that's hilarious about your mom and aunt! And those green bean things sound fabulous! Anything with bacon is a winner for me :)
Post a Comment