Saturday, February 4, 2012

Spring Weather, Lunch At The Whistle Stop, and More Valentine Decor!

I can't believe it's February! It really seems like it's already spring because it has been SO warm outside! I'm loving it! I'm also loving all these thunderstorms we have been having! We were going to take our Head Start class on a "Bear Hunt" yesterday at a local park but we had to cancel due to the weather! We are going to reschedule it though! This week we also celebrated the 100th day of school! That means only a few more months to go till summer break! : )

I'm in Houston again this weekend....good thing I left early yesterday because College Station had a horrible storm come through last night. Supposedly, there was a tornado warning and they got over 8 inches of rain!

Today, I met up with my friend, Kailee at The Whistle Stop Tea Room in Tomball! I LOVE that place! They have the best chicken salad sandwiches and tortilla soup! We had a good time!



 I have also added a few more Valentines decorations to my apartment this week.....



Which team are y'all rooting for tomorrow during the Super Bowl? I really could care less....I just watch for the commercials! Haha!

Have a great Saturday!

4 comments:

Jen S. said...

Sounds like you've sure been having some thunderstorms. I ♥ those...since we rarely ever get them here in Vegas.

I think your Valentine decorations are real cute. :)

I don't watch the Superbowl, but I do enjoy the commercials too. I saw a sneak peak at the one (it's a car commercial) with Matthew Broderick and it's a Ferris Buellers Day Off spoof from the movie....very clever commercial I thought!

Have a great rest of your weekend.

Leslie said...

This warm weather is blowing my mind.. I feel like winter weather is going to sneak in when we least suspect it! haha

and i love your valentines decorations you've added! So cute.

Sara said...

I love the whistle stop tea room... makes me miss Salem and Tomball... :) Great memories for me! thinking of you Christa!

Heather said...

I have to say I'm enjoying this very unseasonally warm winter too!