Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WHITE CHRISTMAS!

Last night Kyle bought us tickets to go see Irving Berlin's White Christmas in Houston. I loved it. My favorite part was at the very end when it snowed on us! I'm sure that will be the only snow I will see this year in Texas! : ) Kyle's parents have season tickets to all the shows so we went with them. Before the play, we had dinner at this Italian food restaurant called Vincent's. It was really good!

Me and Kyle with his parents 

You can really notice our height difference in this picture, haha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture! You and Kyle clean up well!!

Annie said...

cute pictures of you two!! sounds like a fun night :)

Jen S. said...

Ooooh that sounds like SUCH A FUN NIGHT!! You all look real nice! :)

Kelley said...

What a cute couple you guys are!