Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!!!

Hope y'all had a good weekend! I had to work Saturday and Sunday so that wasn't too much fun. However, I did get into the Christmas spirit a little bit this weekend! Yes, I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet. Haha! I wanted to put my little 2 ft Christmas tree up but realized it was in a box somewhere at my house back in Houston.  Kyle was so sweet and bought me a 4 ft (which is almost as tall as me) Christmas tree on Sunday from Target. It is actually perfect for my apartment! : ) We had fun putting it up and decorating it. I also added a few other Christmas decorations throughout my apartment! Enjoy the tour!










We also watched Christmas Vacation! I love Christmas movies. What Christmas movie is your favorite?

Hope you have a great evening!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just like your mother about Christmas!!

Tina said...

omg! i am dying to be you right now but im holding back until thanksgiving! but your apartment looks so cute! i love your stocking. but i hate national lampoons christmas vacation :( lol

Jen S. said...

I love your tree and all of your decorations. Looks great!

We are planning to decorate this weekend, and I can't wait--wooohoooo!

My two favorite Christmas movies are Christmas Vacation, and A Christmas Story. I ♥ both of them!

Hope you have a great rest of the week!

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...

I am jealou! I so want to put my christmas tree and decorations up, but we are in the midst of painting and putting new flooring down in the dining room, so the house is a mess. Plus, we are hosting Thanksgiving this year, so I figured I would wait until after :(

Tami said...

Yay for decorating for Christmas! Everything looks wonderful. We put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving and I cannot wait!