Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Carving and New Hair Color!

Last night Kyle and I carved a pumpkin for Halloween! I think the last time I carved a pumpkin was when I was a kid. I thought we did a pretty good job, however I think our Jack-O-Lantern may need braces, haha! I saved all the pumpkin seeds so I can roast them tonight! : ) It was fun!





Last night I got my hair done at a salon here in College Station called Chrome. It was my first time to ever get my hair done at this place and I loved it!  I decided to go darker and a little shorter! What do you think?



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

11 comments:

Cristy said...

When I was at A&M, I went to Chrome too!!! At that time, it was close to Texas Roadhouse and was in a shopping center. They were pretty reasonable (price wise) and always gave me a great cut. I wish I could find a place like that again!

Unknown said...

Love this! I carved mine with my boyfriend the other night too! And we made roasted pumpkin seeds afterwards! Don't you just love the fall?!

Rebekah said...

Cute pumpkin! Your hair looks great!

Tales from the Trails said...

Love your hair. So cute

Tami said...

Your hair looks adorable!

Jamie said...

LOVE your hair! It's sooo cute :) I wish I had the nerve to cut my hair that short!

Anonymous said...

Love the new hair! I went dark too, it's just that time of year :)

Cute pumpkin too!

Jen S. said...

I love your hair Christa! Super cute :)

And I think you guys did a great job on the pumpkin! How fun!

Mrs.S said...

Hehe.cute pumkins, I love pumpkin season=))New follower.Check out my blog in return.xoxo

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Love the hair! I just got a new cut and color this week too! I need to post a pic. :)

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Your pumpkin looks so cute and your hairstyle is adorable. I am new to your blog and am glad that I found it!!