Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween 2011

This weekend my cousin and best friend came into town for Halloween! Last night we got all dressed up and went out to Northgate to celebrate. I always love dressing up each year. It's so much fun! Here are some pictures of our evening! 

Me and Kyle - Jethro and Elly May from the Beverly Hillbillies! 

Caitlin and Matt - Lady Gaga and the guy version of Lady Gaga

Kimberly - 1,2 Freddy's Coming For YOU!

All the girls - Freddy Krueger, Elly May, Lady Gaga, and Toddler and Tiara Girl!



Elly May and Miss Toddler and Tiara

 HOWDY!!

Kristan - Miss. Eden and her Nini!!!




It was fun being all together again! : ) 


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

6 comments:

Jen S. said...

You guys LOOK GREAT! What a riot--Jethro and Elly Mae! I think that's so creative and I love it :) Looks like you guys all had an awesome time :)

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes! You guys all looked great!

Heather said...

So fun!!! Love all the costumes!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Loving the costumes girl! So cute!

Kelley said...

You guys looks so cute in your Halloween costumes!