Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Shopping, Miranda Lambert, and WHO WILL BRAD PICK?

Hope everyone is having a great Spring Break! So far my break has been pretty relaxing. Today I went shopping and bought some really cute stuff! I really need to stop spending my money or I'm going to go broke! : ) I bought this pink dress from Target....I love the style!



 I also bought a new outfit/shoes at Kohls for the Rodeo on Wednesday! The shoes are by Lauren Conrad!


I'm soo excited about the Rodeo on Wednesday. My friend Kristan invited me to go with her...it's a little tradition we have. Her mom always gets us really good seats from the company she works for! We are seeing Miranda Lambert. Kristan is obsessed with Miranda.....I saw her for the first time last Fall for Kristan's birthday! She performed at the basketball arena in College Station and we had such good seats. We got to stand right be the stage! I can't wait to see her again!


Tonight is the big night! Who will Brad will pick?! Emily or Chantal? I'm TEAM Emily!


Have a great evening!

7 comments:

Taylor said...

I am team Emily too!!!

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

Im team Emily ALL THE WAY!

Jen S. said...

Hi Christa!
I saw that exact dress at Target yesterday and I almost bought it, but didn't have time to try it on since I was in a huge hurry. It's so cute!

Bet you'll have a blast at the rodeo...those shoes are super cute!

Hope you had fun watching who was picked on the Bachelor :)

Savanah said...

I'll be at the rodeo too on Wednesday seeing Miranda! Love her!
And I am sooooo excited he picked Emily :)

Miranda said...

CUUUTE clothes girly! (as always...LoL) :-)

Tales from the Trails said...

You've chosen some great things. Have fun at the rodeo!!

Vanessa said...

Cute dress and LOVING the shoes!!! Target & Kohls are always bad for my bank account, too many things I want!