Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up and 100 Days!

Thank y'all so much for all the comments about me passing my test! I'm so relieved that I finally passed it and that I can start applying for jobs!

I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend. My cousin Caitlin came into town this weekend to visit her boyfriend so I was so glad that I was able to see her! Friday night we all went out to eat Mexican food and to Northgate. After dinner, we tried to take some group pictures but as you can see none of them turned out the great, ha!



It was fun to be all back together again! ; )


Saturday I slept in till like eleven because I didn't sleep well at all Friday night. I spent most of the day cleaning and then I went over to Matt's (Cait's boyfriend) house for dinner. He cooked up a pretty good meal!


I'm subbing all this next week. Tomorrow is the 100th Day of school.....I will be subbing in a 1st grade classroom. The 100th Day of school is a big deal in elementary. There will be all sorts of activities planned for the kids to do throughout the day. I'm a little nervous! I will let y'all now how it goes! : )

Have a wonderful Sunday! ♥ ♥ ♥

8 comments:

Ashley said...

You look so cute in your little animal print! Live that shirt ;)

Rach said...

I love love your leopard print shirt! So cute :) I remember having 100th day celebrations in elementary school and how fun it was!

Rebekah said...

I too, love that leopard shirt! So cute. That's awesome that you're subbing! The 100th day at school is always a fun day. :)

Jen S. said...

Looks like you all had a fun time this weekend :)
And the 100th day of school will be great I'm sure!

Heather said...

Your shirt is fabulous!!

Have a great 100th day of school with the kiddo's!

Lana said...

LOVE your shirt!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend- I love Mexican food and the group shots are cute! Good luck subbing today! I'm sure it will go great!

RN Mama said...

My daughters are having their 100th day of school celebration next week! They're really looking forward to it:) I don't remember having that when I was in elementary school?