Last summer I created a blog hop every Friday using MckLinky called Memory Lane Friday. However, once I started student teaching in the Fall I stopped doing it. Each Friday I would pick a topic and then write about it. For instance, here are some different topics I posted about: (click link)
I think if I start it back up I will do it on Monday instead. What do y'all think?! Would you participate?!
Any ideas on topics?!!







8 comments:
Yes!!! I would love for you to start it back! I never got to participate! :)
Of course! I've kinda strayed away from blog hops so I'd love to do yours again!!
I would totally participate! And Monday is a great day to do it!
Yes! You should def start it up again! Its such a cute blog hop idea :)
I love that idea!! :-)
Yes i would like to participate. It would be fun.
Love this idea! I would participate!
Sounds fun! Here are some ideas...
-First car
-Graduation (hs or college)
-Wedding or engagement
-summer camp
-homecoming
-Sibling fun
-Embarrassing school pictures
-21st birthday
That's all I have for now :)
Post a Comment