I know this post is a little late....I'm trying to catch up! For New Years Eve me and my best friend Kimberly went to a little wine lounge in The Woodlands called Crush. For $25 we got free appetizers, a breakfast buffet, and a champagne toast at midnight ; ) I thought that was a pretty good deal! The day before NYE I called to make reservations...thank god I did because we were the last reservation! We had a fun night....it was really low key....just what I wanted! Here are some pictures of our night...
Before heading out....
CHEERS TO 2011!
Midnight toast!
Hope you all had a wonderful New Years!
13 comments:
That was a great deal for 25 dollars! What fun!
Christa your dress is adorable! :) Happy New Year!
I LOVE your dress!
Love your dress. So cute.
What a great way to ring in the New Year!!
love that dress!!
Your dress is so cute!
You look great in that dress! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time and 25 bucks for all that is such a great deal!
Sounds like a great NYE! Your dress is gorgeous!!
I love both of your outfits! That does sound like a great deal for $25! Happy New Year to you:)
Sounds FUN! I just might have to check that place out next time I'm in the area ;)
You are SO CUTE! I'm glad you had a great New Year celebration!! :-)
I love your dress! low key sometimes is just perfect.
$25 was a great deal! I'm glad you had a fun night!
Post a Comment