Thursday, October 14, 2010

Almost Friday!

Hope y'all are all having a great week!

It's almost Friday! YAY! Earlier this week I went to dinner with my friend Katy who is also an education major. She is in senior methods right now and will be doing her student teaching in the spring. I'm SO excited that I was able to get her a student teaching job at the school I'm placed at now....she will LOVE it! I forgot to bring my camera so here is an old picture!


Tomorrow I'm going home for the weekend! I have not been home since Aug. so I'm really excited! I cannot wait to go to my favorite Mexican restaurant! On Saturday I'm getting my hair done....stay tuned for a picture of my new hair do!

What do y'all think about Courtney Cox and David Arquette splitting up? I think it's so sad....why can't celebrities couples ever make it???


P.S. A young man from the Texas A&M Wrecking Crew recently had a stroke and is in a coma. His wife just had twins and they have no insurance. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

9 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

Yeah for getting your hair done! I am getting mine done on Saturday too and my roots thank me!

Kelley said...

Yay for Friday. It has been a week! I bet your hair will be super cute. Will keep the family you mentioned in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Awe, it's always nice to go home. Have a good trip and can't wait to see the new hair!

Elizabeth said...

Courtney and David splitting up came as such a shock to me! It feels that every celebrity couple is splitting up these days. And, not to be the gossip queen or anything, but did you hear about Gavin Rossdale? Apparently he was in a serious relationship with a cross-dresser and lied to Gwen about it. These celebrities and all their scandals!

On another note, I will definitley pray for that family. I can only imagine how that poor wife must feel right now.

http://www.cautionblondeblogging.blogspot.com/

Rebekah said...

Yay for new hair! Can't wait to see.

I think it's so sad how many celebrities don't stay together.

I'll be praying for that family!

Michal Renee said...

I'm so happy you're getting to go home this weekend! Hopefully for real I can come see you next week. I hadn't heard about the Wrecking Crew guy...how sad!! Looking forward to seeing your new hairstyle!

Paige said...

Yay for getting your hair done. I always feel a 100% better after I have mine "did" haha. I think it is horrible how most celebrities never seem to make it. I really thought that David and Courtney would be one of the couples that would last forever.

Lana said...

It's so nice to go home, isn' it?! Hope you have a great weekend!

Heather said...

Can't wait to see your new hair-do =). Hope you've had a great weekend!