Wednesday, August 11, 2010

San Antonio Trip, Girls' Day Out, and Bachelor Pad!

Sunday evening I left for the New Braunfels area to go visit my best friend Kimberly! Kimberly just graduated and recently moved in with her brother/sister in law. 

Here is a picture of one of my favorite roads that takes you into Bastrop! I love the pine trees that cover the road...beautiful! : )


Monday we were going to go float the river but we decided to have a girls' day out instead! We first took Kimberly's little nephew to MDO! He is too cute! He broke his arm a couple of weeks ago and he let me sign his cast! : ) He calls Kimberly Pena. They have no idea how he came up what that name, ha! And he calls me Aunt Christa...I love it! 


Afterwards, we went back to her bro's house to get ready and then headed out for our day of fun! Our first stop was at the new Sonic in town. Kimberly's brother and sister in law used to live right where it is located. They sold their property to Sonic a couple of years ago! It was funny....as we drove into the parking lot we would stop and say something like....this is where the master bedroom once was, ha!


After Sonic we headed to The Shops at La Cantera by UTSA.  We had a lot of fun going into Neiman Marcus and looking at all the expensive stuff! I don't think I would ever spend $500 on a shirt! We also had fun going into Tiffany's! Here we are taking some pictures outside Tiffany's!




Later that day we went to the movies to see Step Up 3D! I would love to learn how to dance like the stars in the movie!



For dinner that night we went to Maggiano's for Italian food and wine! It was so good! We felt wined and dined after! : )


I'm sad we didn't get any pictures together!

After dinner we went back to her brother's house to watch the Bachelor Pad! I loved all the drama! Elizabeth has to go! My favorites are Gia and Kiptyn! What do you think about Tenley? I used to like her but now I think she is kinda annoying!


Happy Wednesday! Come back tomorrow....I will be posting the theme for this week's Memory Lane Friday post!

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I watched Bachelor Pad too! I am glad Michelle got sent home. I think Tenley is cute but she is annoying.

Lana said...

Sounds like you had a fun time! I am glad Michelle got sent home on The Bachelor Pad! I really like Kipton!

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

I totally did not know that the Memory Lane had a theme hints WHY I MADE ME OWN UP LAST WEEK!!!! forgive me!!!

Jess :) said...

Sonic and shopping!!!!!! LOVE it! :)

Bachelor Pad...well, of course, I got sucked into it, but still not sure WHY?!?!? It kind of annoys me...yet, I don't think I can stop watching now. Ugh!

Anyway, I've always liked Kiptyn so I'm hoping he doesn't do something to change my feelings!!!! Ha

Rebekah said...

How fun! That's funny about the Sonic. I love going in Tiffany's. My sister has a friend that shops there a lot and she has to go into the back room to look at the things she wants. They don't even put that stuff out on display. CRAZY!

Val said...

Adorable blog!! Looks like you had a great time!!!

Amanda said...

I have been down that SAME ROAD to Bastrop!!! I do love the treeline =). And as for Bachelor Pad... OMG-in love. It's so action-packed! I do like Gia and Kyptin, too... and a few others. I do not like Elizabeth... SHE is awfully manipulative and annoying.

Heather said...

I agree, I really like Tenley on Jake's season...but now she acts like a little kid. No wonder he didn't pick her!

Miranda said...

I LOVE Sonic, I LOVE Tiffany's, and I LOVE Maggiano's! Sounds like the PERFECT girls trip! :-)

Brittany said...

What a fun day! I'd love to go in Tiffany's. I think I'd just fall in love with everything :)

Love the Bachelor Pad too. I think Jesse and Natalie (?I think that's her name?) are too cute. I do like Kyptin too. Can't wait for more episodes!

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Such a fun time! I love Maggiano's!

Jessica said...

Ahhh! You were right down the road from me!

Glad to see you had fun! I rarely go to the shops at La Cantera since they're so far from my house, but it sure makes for a fun girl's day out!!