I had a hot date last night. We watched a movie and ate popcorn.....wanna know who my date was?
?
?
?
?
SPARKLES!
Sparkles loves popcorn!
It was so funny because when she was done with all of her popcorn she wanted mine! She kept nudging my hand till I gave her some! : )
Talk about a hot date, huh?








7 comments:
I love the bathing suit! Super cute!
Very cute swimsuit, I love Target!
Was that movie good? My brother said it was hysterical!
Love the suit but you already knew that! lol
Just make sure you use it ;)
Love the swimsuit! So cute. My dogs also love popcorn. I pop mine on the stove and they know when I am popping it and come and run and wait until it is done!
Awww, I'm glad you are your "hot date" had a great time :). Was the movie good?
Haha this is too cute! I'm sure Sparkles loved having you as her date :) Hope you both enjoyed the movie!
hahaha awww! Sounds like the perfect date!!
Post a Comment