Not too much....however, I do get a little freaked out on Friday the 13th.
2. If you were an animal, what kind would you be?
A frog...I love frogs!!!
3. You would never catch me wearing....
Skinny Jeans! They look HORRIBLE on me! I think only certain people can pull them off!
4. If someone posts a VLOG...do you watch it?
Usually. However, a lot of times the video freezes up on me so I can't watch it.
5. What parts of your body do you wax?
My eyebrows!!! Every single time I go into the nail salon the ladies ask, "eyebrow wax"? I tell them yes please....then they ask, "lip wax"? Umm no!! I always get a little offended! Ha!
6. Are you a spender or saver?
Probably more of a spender.
7. If you were starring in a movie, who would you want to play your leading man/woman?
Sandra Bullock!!! She can pull off my Texas accent!
Hope y'all have a great Sunday!! I will be back later today or tomorrow with a weekend post!







9 comments:
great anwsers
I always wax my eyebrows, too! And don't worry, I got a little offended once when they asked me if I wanted my lip waxed! Haha!
I love Sandra Bullock and I could most def. see her playing you in a movie :)
I am not a fan of Friday the 13th either! Every time I get my eyebrows waxed they always ask me over and over again if I want them to wax my lip!
A frog! That's really cute!
Be thankful that you don't have to get your lips waxed! I feel you about the skinny jeans. I have never even tried on a pair!
i totally wish i could pull off skinny jeans! i think my legs are too short!
I definately wish I could pull of skinny jeans. However, I've never tried. But I agree, only certain people can pull em off!
Haha-the nail ladies always do that to me too! Then I get all self-conscious and worry about my lip. I'm glad to know its not just me!
Post a Comment