Hey y'all! I am a twenty-something girl from Houston, TX. I graduated in December of 2010 from Texas A&M University with a degree in Education. This coming school year (2012-2013), will be my first year as a classroom teacher and I am so excited that I will be teaching 1st grade! This blog journals my everyday life. Thank you much for visiting and feel free to follow me! :)
10 comments:
same for my sprink break! i cant wait :)
Woohoo! I'm counting down too, but ours isn't until April:)
ugh. i'm so jealous of anyone that still gets spring breaks. have fun whatever you do!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
EXCITING!!
i'm totally jealous that you get spring break! ;)
I cannot wait either! I am actually headed to your neck of the woods on Friday with my mom to see my sister.
YAY for Spring Break! I'm on mine right now, I don't want it to end :(.
I am right there with you. Ours is next week as well and it just cant get here fast enough!
Yay! I am SO ready for our Spring Break, but it's not intil the first week of April!
Im so jealous! I miss having a spring break!
Post a Comment