Saturday, October 24, 2009

Game Day in Lubbock!


Gig' Em
Tonight the Texas Aggies played Texas Tech in Lubbock and we won!! I can't believe it! My friend Kristan from A&M flew to Lubbock on Thursday to stay with her friend and to go to the game! Kristan kept on sending me updates tonight of the game!

The final score was....52 - 30
Yay!!! Go Aggies!

8 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I have to admit, I was a little shocked with the outcome!! Big win for the Aggies!

Lindsey said...

I am so mad! I don't know what happened to my Red Raiders. I couldn't believe it when I saw the score. Congrats on the win!

Kubin's said...

That's what I like to see!!!! Now lets hope the Cowboys can pull it off today!
Christie

Lana said...

I'm glad your team won! Yay!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Go Aggies! I heard it was a great game!

Tales from the Trails said...

I kept checking the score online. Wish it had been televised. Gig 'Em Aggies!! WHOOP!!

Heather said...

So happy your team won, Kentucky won too!! Woo-hoo!

Lindsey said...

That was an amazing game!