Saturday, October 31, 2009

Celebrity Halloween Costumes!

On my last post I posted pictures from Live with Regis and Kelly's Halloween 2009 Reality Bites Special...but I found some more celebrity Halloween photo's that I just had to post!

Rachel Ray and Nick Lachey as Dorothy and Elvis


Tyra Banks as one of the Kardashian girls


Regis and Kelly as The Beckham's


Spencer and Heidi as Jon and Kate Plus 8


The Spellings


HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!

5 comments:

beckylbranch said...

I had to do a double take of Heidi and Spencer...she looks like Kate with that wig, but from how Spencer hates kids I don't think this will be them anytime soon!

KK said...

How funny!

Kelley said...

That is a scream!

Lindsey said...

Those are really cute! Some of the celebs really look like who they were dressing up as!

Heather said...

These are so funny and Kelly could seriously pass for Victoria Beckham!