Saturday, September 5, 2009

Game Day!

College Football Day!!!

GIG EM' AGGIES!!!

Today I am not feeling too well so I decided not to go to the game. :( I am sad!!! Everyone looked so cute in their A&M dresses and jersey's! I just really think I would of died standing for 3 long hours in the stands. So I am going to have to root the Aggies on from my apartment! I really wish I could go because this is our first game! I feel like a two percenter...but I have the whole season to look forward to!

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

What college team are you rooting for???


Update:
Just got a text from my friend Natalia and we are winning 20-3! Yay!


Update:
We won our first game....41-6! Good way to start off...hope we can keep it up!

11 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Buckeyes already won and the Aggies are #2 at our house! Hope you get to feeling better!

SassyCassie said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well!

My team's the OSU Cowboys and we won-I'm so happy!

Jenna said...

Oh girl, you know were rootin for the Hogs at our house! I hope you feel better soon!!!

Annie said...

ugh.....i'm not a football girl AT ALL! probably the only one in blog land, ha!

hope you are feeling better asap!!
have a great weekend :)

Lindsey said...

I'm sorry you are not feeling well. Boo! I miss the college football game days. :( I guess I can still cheer my team on from another state. The Aggie's are looking good today!

Hope the rest of your weekend turns out good!

Kubin's said...

I'm an Aggie fan my self! I like Tech too.
Thanks for the sweet comments. Hope you feel better soon
Christie

Love the layout

Lindsey said...

I am cheering on the Red Raiders!!! GO TECH!

I am sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you feel better soon.

Holly said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! Being sick on a holiday weekend sucks!

Sonja said...

Booo! Hope you feel better! Congrats on the win! I actually did think about you when I saw the game on TV! LOL

My Gators won1 62-3! WOO! even if they did play a highschool.....hahaha

XOXOX

Lana said...

YAY for winning!! That's great!! Sorry you dont't feel well....I hope you feel better soon!

I am rooting for two college teams....MTSU (Middle Tennessee State Univeristy) because I graduated from there and LOVE them! And, I LOVE UT Vols, too! I actually just posted about both of them! :)

Love football season!

In This Wonderful Life said...

I'm glad you found my blog so now I know yours :) I have lots of Aggie Friends! :)