A couple of ya'll were asking where Natalia got her cowgirl boots at. Aren't they cute or what?! She said she got them at DSW and they were super cheap!!!

I wanted to say thank you to The Wife @ The Cobia Family for the blog award! Go check out her page...you will love it!
-This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming-These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends
-They are not interested in self-aggrandizement
-Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated
-Please give more attention to these writers
- Deliver this award to other bloggers who must choose others to pass it on to and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award
- I will pass this award to some of my bloggy friends that I find exceedingly charming
I am going to pass this award onto Rachel @ All You Need is Love and Laughter! She is going to school to be an elementary teacher too!
*****************************
You all know I love my celebrity gossip! What did ya'll think about Khloe Kardashian getting married this past weekend after knowing Lamar Odom (L.A. Lakers Player) for only 4 weeks? I mean come on...did she learn anything from Britney? Ha!

And I read today that TLC is dropping Jon Gosselin from Jon and Kate Plus 8 because of his recent behavior. The shows new name will simply be Kate Plus 8 starting in Nov. Do you think the show will be better off without him?

Hope ya'll have a great Wednesday!!






19 comments:
I think what is unfortunate for Jon and Kate is that their kids are going to grow up have no respect for them!
I love those stinkin' boots! I have GOT to get some! Thank you for asking her!
I'm so freakin happy that jon's off the show. he just annoyed me. and klhoe...wtf was she thinking?!
Hate to be negative but I don't think the marriage will last and I think everyone is pretty much over the whole Jon & Kate saga. I wonder how long the show will go on.
Hello, hello! Yes, agreed, cute cowboy boots but my calves are too big to pull them off, lol.
Ahh, celebrity gossip. Where would we be without being able to talk about other people sometimes?! Sad. But true. Honestly, if they wanted to get married then good for them. Nobody knows how long it takes to fall in love/lust or whatever. I hope it works out for them... That TV show needs to be dropped all together. Get off the air and go live a normal life so your KIDS (remember, the ones that are more important than TV) can have SOME chance of having a normal life!!
I am sooo glad Jon is off the show. He's just a loser and regardless, the show is better off without him.
LOVE the boots! I didn't even think about looking in DSW for them! haha
I'm SO glad TLC is dropping Jon. He's such a skeezeball! & I dont know how I feel about Khloe getting married to him after 4 weeks. I guess I have no room to judge since I was engaged after 2 months LOL but we didnt get married for another year lol
I am SO sad about Jon and Kate. More than anything I am just hurting for those precious babies!!!
I think the show will still be strong with or without him, people love drama!!! Ha ha.
Super presh boots! I am in desperate need of some, I will have to be on the 'look out' for a pair after this little boy gets here, I couldn't imagine squeezing my feet into them right now :)
XOXO Happy Hump Day.
im glad they dropped Jon. he is a Douche with a capital D! ugh i can't stand him.
YES, I don't like Jon. I know alot of people don't like her, but really, who knows what goes on when the cameras aren't around?! You look so cute in that picture!
I think Jon & Kate's show is probably dead no matter what. I loved the boots too, I might have to check out DSW. That store can be kind of overwhelming sometimes though, too many choices!
I hate that it's no longer going to be Jon and Kate plus 8, but oh well....guess we will see how interesting it will be without him!
I don't know what to make of Khloe marrying this guy after 4 weeks. I dated my husband 3 years before we got married. Also with Jon and Kate the whole thing makes me sick. I was a huge fan of the show. Not so much now.
Oh, don't you just love celebrity's. They all need a BIG dose of reality!
I quit watching the show after Jon & Kate announced they were getting divorced. Hopefully they will both get a good wake up call soon!
Congrats on winning the blog award! Your blog is awesome :)!
Thank you SO much for the blog award! That was very very thoughtful and sweet of you!
I love her boots! They are adorable! I am thinking that I might need some for this fall/winter!
I didn't know that Jon wasn't going to be on the show anymore! Whoa! I don't know what to think...I didn't get into the whole Jon & Kate craze until they were all over the tabloids and then I went back and watched a lot of episodes and loved them, until lately of course! It's so sad for their children, though.
Sorry I have been MIA lately! I can always count on you to get me up to speed on what's going on with the celebrities! I actually had hear about the Jon & Kate thing earlier today. You should be proud. Hope you are having a great week.
hi hun.. join my giveaway here http://hummysluvshubby.blogspot.com/2009/09/treat-your-red-skin-plus-giveaway.html
hugs...
rhain
Love the first picture of all you girls!!
I love those stinkin' boots! I have GOT to get some! Thank you for asking her!
Work From Home
Post a Comment