Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Absolutely Hysterical!

My mom told me about this video on YouTube the other day. It is sooo funny! It's a video of a wedding in Minnesota. The bride, groom, bridesmaids, and groomsmen come down the aisle dancing to Forever by Chris Brown. Who would of thought of that idea? It looks like so much fun! I have heard of the bride and groom breaking out into a crazy dance at the reception but not the actual wedding!! Watch it...it's hilarious!!!






And did ya'll watch the After The Final Rose show last night? Poor Reid and Kiptyn. I can't believe the comment Reid made about the "fantasy date" situation. It seems Jillian and Ed are really happy! Ed said Jillian is going to be moving to Chicago soon to live with him. And they are planning a 2010 wedding!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Christa! That vide is hilarious! Such a neat idea!

SassyCassie said...

Alright, Christa...I've been looking at your pictures and you must tell me where you shop! Your birthday dress is beyond adorable!

A Delightful Life said...

Oh my goodness this video is hilarious! I saw it the other day and showed by best friend who is getting married in August. She suggested the wedding party do somthing like this when we are entering at the reception. Oh geezz what did I get myself into haha!

Anonymous said...

I think you should plan something like that when you get married but I would want to be included in the dancing!!! I told Tina you probably wouldn't let the "ol peoples" join in and she suggested I surprise you! Thanks, Fav Aunt Tina!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! I must say that's a first.