Friday was a lot of fun! My friend Kristan's mom got free tickets to see Taylor Swift and Kristan invited Caitlin and I. Thank you Kristan for inviting us and letting us stay with you! We had a lot of fun checking out the cute cowboys, riding the rides, and eating! Ha! The carnival part is really expensive now! Each ride cost about 8 or 9 tickets. So we split the price of 100 tickets for $50. We got to ride about 3 rides each. I was so sore the next day from holding on so tight! And a corn dog cost 8 bucks! We ran into Michelle, George, Lauren, and Cameron there! Also, my friend Natalia went and I got to meet her mom!Lauren looks older than me!!

Taylor Swift was really good! She really got the crowd going. She said that she has never seen a crowd that big before. There was like over 70,000 people there. I got back to College Station today. Caitlin and I went to go lay out today by the pool. We were joking that college is the life! :) I'm dreading starting school back up tomorrow!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend and spring break!I for got to mention that during the concert Taylor Swift introduced one of the guys in her band and when she introduced him he started playing the Aggie War Hymn song on his in guitar thing. I am guessing he went to A&M. It also looked like he had an A&M ring on this finger. So that was pretty cool!

I took this picture for Kimbelry bc she loves the Twlight series!
P.S. I found this really cool website called http://www.picnik.com/You can crop pictures, change its color, add stickers, add text, etc.






1 comment:
aww pumpkin that was sooo sweet of you to put that Twilight pic up for me! haha and while you were at the rodeo I was standing in line with 60+ ppl to buy the movie!
Post a Comment