Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spring Break and The Bachelor

This year we have all decided to take a spring break trip to South Padre Island for three nights. I have not been to Padre in years..we use to go alot a long time ago. It's going to be me, my cousin Catlin, our friend Kristan, my best friend Kimberly, and possibly a couple more girls. I have not been on a spring break trip in college yet so this should be interesting! We just made reservations the other day at a motel...it's not going to be a Marriott or anything! Ha! We had to go cheap as possible and being spring break week the hotel's have jacked all the prices up! Last year Kimberly and I went to Galveston for the day during Spring Break. I'm sure Padre will be ALOT nicer than Galveston!

Galveston 2008

I was on People.com earlier and they posted the ring that Jason is suppose to give either Melissa or Molly next Monday night. Its a 3.18 diamond cut. Here is a picture of it!

4 comments:

Michal Renee said...

Hey girl!! I did it!! I even mentioned you in my first blog! ;) It's insidemichalsmind.blogspot.com Anyways I had a blast last night and can't wait to go back to Applebees. Let me know what you think of the site..it's still in progress

Anonymous said...

Hey.....ur fav aunt here. Whatever y'all do do not go across the border into Mexico during spring break this year! The news has been warning all spring breakers that it is super bad over there right now. So, be careful and have fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

some how i know that was my mother who wrote that about not going to mexico.... geez... lol.

get excited! only two more weeks!!!

Kimberly said...

Ya I CAN'T wait and I'm VERY VERY positive this will be better than Galveston...at least we can get in the water in Padre!!!